The Consular Section of the Embassy or the Consulates of Bolivia and exceptionally the Directorate General of Immigration through its land border posts and airport immigration control will issue tourist visas to all United States citizens.
The validity of tourist visas for United States citizen will now be of ten (10) years, allowing multiple entries
The admittance is for a period of thirty (30) calendar days extendable by request to the Directorate General of Immigration for two (2) similar periods; themselves that can be continuous or discontinuous in the period of one (1) year.
Requirements to Request a Tourist Visa for US Citizens:
- Complete the Sworn Statement For Visa Application ON LINE PRINTED,SIGNED AND PRESENTED AT THE CONSULATE.
- One recent 2" x 2" passport type photograph UPLOAD ON LINE.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months of validity UPLOAD ON LINE, PRESENTED AT THE CONSULATE.
- Copy of the hotel reservation or invitation letter from Bolivian friends or relatives indicating the host address,UPLOAD ON LINE.
- Round trip ticket or copy of travel itinerary,UPLOAD ON LINE.
- Last Bank statement that shows economic solvency (The first page only). Parent's or Legal Guardian's Economic Solvency documents are accepted for underage applicants.UPLOAD ON LINE.
- Visa fee for US PASSPORT: US$ 160.00 -- Visa fee for CHINA PASSPORT: US$ 160.00
MONEY ORDER OR CREDIT CARD (VISA O MASTERCARD) ONLY WHEN YOU PRESENT YOUR APPLICATION ON THE CONSULAR OFFICE ---
IF WILL SEND IN A ENVELOPE YOUR APPLICATION, YOU NEED INCLUDE THIS FORM FOR PAY THE FEE VISA (FORM).
- The process for get the visa is 5 business days. All applications.
- The visa must be obtained at any Consulate of Bolivia prior to trip
- Send by mail with prepaid envelope address FROM: YOU TO: YOU or Drop off at the Consulate no appointment needed.
For start the application press HERE.
IMPORTANT: Incomplete application will be returned without being processed