Multiple Entry Visas areÂ issued for a period of one (1) year and areÂ renewable for similar periods to foreign citizens that engage in investment or business activities to periodically enter and exit Bolivian territory.
- CompletedÂ Sworn Statement forÂ Visa Application
- OriginalÂ Passport with at least 6 months of validity
- One recent 2" x 2" passport type photograph
- Fee of $200.00
- Current certificate ofÂ good conduct /Â background check issued by INTERPOL
- Legalized documentation of the constitution of the company that you represent in your country of origin or country of residence
- Certified photocopy of the Tax Identification Number (NIT) or original electronic certification if the company wasÂ established in Bolivia